Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy Holidays - 12 Days of Gifts

Season's Greetings dear friends!! 

To celebrate this special time of year, I'm having a 12 Days of Gifts Special in my Etsy Shop!  Each day for the next twelve days, one pattern or pattern set will be on sale for 50% off the regular price!  Each morning I'll post an announcement on my Facebook page with the special gift. 
 So, if there's a particular pattern you've been wanting, please be sure to visit my page every morning as this special will only last for a limited time!

  Sweetest Wishes,
~Shelly xo

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Shelly
    How are you !!! I hope well, has just finished post a new job with your beautiful dolls, I tried to send the email but I could not, if you want to visit my blog and I'll see the work I will be happy !!
    I have already started even your beautiful houses, those of your post and then I'll try to do even the puppets of ginger recently bought, I hope to do it before Christmas !!!! I hope ........

    Take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Christmas with your dear family

    hug
    Loredana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shelly, love your patterns. they inspire me. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shelly for all your wonderful twelve days of Christmas offers. I was able to purchase many of them and look forward to putting them together. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!