Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Spring Announcement!!

Hi everyone!  For many of us, Spring break and Easter are just around the corner!  It's so lovely to see the cherry blossoms blooming and the daffodils and tulips poking their pretty heads out!  Spring is definitely my favourite season as it's usually a time of renewal and transformation.  Having said that, I thought I'd share some exciting news with you all!  And no, I'm not pregnant!  I'm very pleased to announce that very soon, I'll be offering the beautiful wool blend felt that I use to make most of my dolls and animals, in my etsy shop.  I've thought about doing this for quite some time and now is the perfect time to do so!  Will keep you posted as to when everything will be ready!! 

For Easter this year, I've designed a sweet little Easter Bunny and Chick pattern that I think would be a perfect project to make with a child during Spring break!  These little darlings are very quick and easy to whip up and would look so adorable in a pretty basket filled with chocolate goodies!


Each bunny measures about 5 inches tall and the teeny chick stands about 2 inches tall.



The pattern for these little ones is now ready and available in all my shops:)
~Shelly xo

20 comments:

  1. Gongrats Shelly! Happy for your new venture. xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Shelly, Your bunny and duck are beautiful. Exactly right for Easter.
    I think you should do well with your felt fabric for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news! Your bunny and chick are adorable also. You are really expanding and it's exciting to see every new addition you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news Shelly! Your bunny and duck are adorable.. though that duck.. the expression makes me Squee!
    Have a great day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray. I was looking for a felt good supplier in Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo excited to be able to get felt from you! It makes is perfect- looking forward to hearing it's in the shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet....you are so talented....I love what you create....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting!! I cant wait to see all the colors. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sweet Shelly! I am so glad you are enjoying signs of spring! Spring is my favorite season too! I am very happy to hear you are going to start carrying the wool you use in your shop! That is exciting news and a wonderful idea! I LOVE your sweet bunny and chick and I can hardly wait to make some! You are so talented sweetie! Your creations are so much fun to sew and they make me happy! Have a beautiful day! Lots of love, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great news, I'm hoping that the color and size combinations of your felt will take into consideration your pattern designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is exciting Shelly! I will be happy to buy my felt from you. I've got quite a bit right now but when I need a new color or a new batch I'll go to your shop. The bunny and chick are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all so much for your kind words! I forgot to mention that I will also be carrying the safety eyes needed for my patterns. The best part is that my mom will be helping me with this new venture and I'm looking forward to working with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shelly! I am so glad you are going to sell the nice felt and eyes! I also love your cute new patterns. Just adorable and perfect for sweet baskets. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog!
    Love 'n hugs, Sandie
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like your shop is going to be one-stop-shopping! Very exciting news indeed! I'm loving the new bunny and chick too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I'm so happy for you in your new venture. It's wonderful you can collaborate with your mom.
    anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You totally ROCK, Shelly! LOOVE these new little Bunnies & teeny Chicks!! Sooo CUTE!! ^ - ^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!