Sunday, October 28, 2012

Snow Folk

As you know, Christmas is right around the corner!  Some of you might not want to hear that right now, but for those of you who like to give hand-made Christmas gifts to your family and friends, now is the perfect time to start working on them!  I wanted to create a special gift for my mom and dad this year, so I came up with these little Snow Folk ornaments.  I can't wait to see them hanging on their tree, along with the other ornaments I've made for them over the years!


 With their smiling faces and cheery accents, these little ornaments are sure to brighten up any holiday get-together!















Snow Man and his wreath, decorated with seed beads and sequins.















Snow Lady with her Christmas tree, also decorated with seed beads and sequins.

I'm happy to announce that I am now offering the pattern to make this adorable couple in my shop!

Have a lovely week:)
~Shelly xo

17 comments:

  1. yay super cute just brought mine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These might just possibly be my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! They're so adorable!! My heart melted as soon as I saw them! I love love love!!! your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly,

    Just as I think you cannot possibly come up with anything cuter than the last you surprise me! These are absolutely adorable - I love them!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! All of your patterns are absolutely adorable. I for one can't wait to start making Christmas gifts. I have been eyeing your patterns for a while now, I just have to choose one! (a very hard decision I might add.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! These would look great on any tree or as an added decoration on a wreth or garland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all so sweet! Thank you very much, I'm so glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snow folk are so beautiful Shelly, I'm in love :)
    I'm very excited to hang my adorable little Gingermelon christmas stufflings on my tree again this year :)
    Hugs Vicky ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just when I think your creations can't get any more adorable you come out with something even more cute! I can't wait to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  10. qué preciosidad Shelly, me encantan todas tus criaturitas...siempre me sorprendes..tengo que enseñarte lo que hice con el patrón que te compré...mi amiga quedó encantada!! un besito y felz fin de semana!
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love your work! Just bought some of your patterns yesterday and have been having so much fun working on the projects! Thanks so much! Also, where did you get those adorable french boxes you use in your pictures! To die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!