Monday, February 27, 2012

Pattern Winners!

Hi everyone!  Thanks so much to all of you for participating in my pattern draw, and for leaving such inspiring and wonderful comments - each was greatly appreciated!

As you know, up for grabs was my newest pattern - I've called them Dainty Darlings - and I've drawn five winners with the aid of the Random Number Generator.

And the winners are:

Amy
Jeri
Paula
Daphne and
Gillian

Congratulations ladies!!  Each pattern will be sent via email with a list of supplies you'll need, instructions and pattern pieces on how to make these little sweeties:)  Hope you all enjoy making them!







Many thanks again to all who entered!  It's such a pleasure to share my creations with you!
hugs,
~Shelly
xo's







7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners!!! Thank you, Gingermelon, for an awesome giveaway! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners...now I am off to order mine!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dainty Darlings is a perfect name for these cuties!! I love it!!
    Hugs
    Vicky xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous! Well done Ladies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thrilled to have won, can't wait to start making! Thanks so much. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!