Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Binky Boo's

Hello dear friends!  Hope you're all having a wonderful week!  I just wanted to share some pics of my newest creations - they're called Binky Boo's and their pattern is now available in my shop.


The pattern includes instructions and pattern pieces for all four Binky Boo's - a Bunny, Bear, Kitten and Fox.  Each has a different body with movable arms, a unique hairstyle and a sweet, hand embroidered face.  They measure between 4 - 6 inches tall and are fun and easy to make.  I will warn you that due to their small size, some of the pattern pieces are pretty tiny!  But, they are ever-so-sweet once finished and I'm sure they'd make adorable Easter gifts!


Hope you like them:)
hugs,
~Shelly

20 comments:

  1. Oh my how cute they are! I absolutely love them! I also love your blog and your work in general. I linked your blog in mine as well. :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh aint they just the sweetest..eeek i just love your work and patterns anothe rpattern added to my wish list.
    Hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable pattern to add to my wish list.

    Keep up the great work
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness gracious! Yet another one of your patterns that I will have to buy. They really are absolutely adorable.

    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone! I really enjoyed creating these fun little Binky's:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are totally adorable! I'm in love! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are far too adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! They are so Cuteeee!!! I work on the pony and than I get back to you on this....so loving it.... aweeee, it's just soooo cute... buying this on my next purchase... but not sometime soon >3< XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the cutest little things.
    Love them.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you on 'A Cloth Doll Maker's Diary.' What lovely dolls, so sweet and fresh looking! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much dear friends!
    hugs,
    ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Shelly they are too cute :0) I love the names you come up with, binky Boos suits them to perfection!!!
    Hugs
    Vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Shelly, I love them! These are so adorable and sweet!!! You are so creative and talented! I love their name too! I will visit your shop soon! xo~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them! You have a wealth of creativity. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe I just discovered your blog! Your creations are genuinely cute and very very heart-warming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did I miss these...these are adorable. I soooo love little dolls.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!