Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Newest Dolls

Happy Thursday everyone!  We're having such a beautiful, sunny day today!  Makes me think that Spring is just around the corner!!

I finally finished up the last doll that I was working on and thought you might like to see how they turned out:)


This little Petite Poppet is Lacey.  I hand painted her face with water colour paints and also used pencil crayon to give her some rosy cheeks and shading.


The next three are the Little Ladies - Lillian, Skye and Tuesday, from top to bottom.

My dearest mom, who makes the most beautiful dolly outfits, (http://www.etsy.com/shop/myfairdolly) made their little cardigans as well as their tiered skirts and peasant blouses.

All four have been adopted and will soon arrive at their new homes and I must admit that I always find it a little hard to see them go.  Have a grand adventure dollies!
Hugs,
~Shelly
xo