Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Woes



I've been having a heck of a time getting stuff done this week! And not for lack of trying. We had a lovely weekend full of family get togethers and the rest of the week has gone by in a blur. Seriously, I can't recall what I've been doing, but it hasn't been very productive! Anyhow, I thought I'd share what I have done so far - I actually managed to get one Little Lady completely sewn up, she's bald, but at least she's somewhat ready. The two above should be ready to sew up and stuff by tomorrow afternoon. I was really hoping to have six dolls in my shop by the weekend, but at this rate, there might be three if I'm lucky!

Have to take Nannykins for a blood test in the morning and who knows how long we'll be stuck waiting for that to be over and done with. Usually there's such a long wait, but I'm going to take her out for tea and cake when we're done, so at least there'll be something nice for her to look forward to!

I had two lovely surprises in the post this week, well they weren't really a surprise because I was expecting them! The first was a custom fabric tape with my shop name printed on it from a very talented lady in France. I absolutely love it! What an awesome job she did! The next was my very first doll - she comes from Belguim and was custom made just for me. I just love her too! My hubby doesn't know it yet, but I think that's going to be the first of MANY!