Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Emeline is ready for her new home.

I've always loved this Japanese cotton fabric, and after consulting with the new mommy, decided that I would use it for her little dress. I added a lovely cream cotton lace to the hem and stitched it with a co-ordinating embroidery thread to match one of the colours in the fabric. My sweet, talented mom made a dear little cardigan with a collar, and I embroidered two little flowers and leaves on the front, and added a green button. Little felt shoes with working buttons complete the outfit.


Please meet Little Emeline! She's wearing her little embroidered undies, and waiting patiently to try on her new clothes.



Isn't she cute? Sometimes it's hard to send my Little Ladies off to their new homes, but I know she's going to a lovely person, and she'll be happy with her new family!



Her little cardigan will keep her warm on her long flight, and come in handy on chilly days. She's ready for her photo shoot and then I'll list her in my shop. Hope her new mommy loves her!


Not a very good day for picture taking, it's far too gloomy, but here she is!